Thursday, July 23, 2009

What Men Are Saying

What Men Are Saying About "Hypnopoetics... Modern Love Poems and Hypnotic Inductions" Hypnotic Seduction Poems:

***

"OMG!!!! This is amazing! Even this sample worked like magic!"

-Bob

***

"wow... These rocked my life! Thanks!"

-Anonymous

***

"Hi Phillip from a sunny South Africa. Absolutely love your poems. Style & creativity is out of this world.

Looking forward to more. Just keep writing & sending"

-Kevin

***

"4 sure [the hypno poem] "sublimity" worked very well, she could not imagine getting such a poem, in that she went showing it off to her friends en they were 'like hey boy where did u get ya gal such a poem'en i was lyk frm a clean friend of mine.where am wrighting frm am frm KENYA in NAIROBI,ave a good time."

-Cyrus

***

"My wife loves the poems and when I put her into a trance and read them to her I get Great results."

-Bill

***

"I read your poem to one woman who I haven't touched in years....She is literally begging me now since getting back in touch with me (bumped into each other at work and was still horny for me anyway,) but now even more so, she is practically dripping thru the phone as I read poems to her....(she thinks I write them). She said she let her female friend listen and her friend said it made her panties wet (to stop it!!)."

-Anonymous

***

"Sadly I'm poetically impaired but thanks to your wonderful products I can still wow my lady.

Keep up the good work and I'll keep recommending you to my friends."

-G A

***

"Your hypnotic poetry is amazing! I have been reading a lot hypnosis and hypnotherapy and was really excited when I stumbled accross your stuff...."

-Glyn

***

"They definitely produced a sensual feeling in the listener as well as the reader, the more feeling you put into the keywords the better the results"

-Anonymous

***

"Phillip, I have used both, [the hypno poem] "right now" as well as [the hypno poem] "sublimity" with great breakthrough results. These poems have immensely supported my true love feelings. It was a hard nut to break, but these poems are helping me and expediting the process."

-Shaikh

***

"I have four different women telling me that they love me - and I don't mean "love me like a brother", either! Thank you SS and hypnotic poems ... for obvious reasons, please don't use my name."

-Anonymous

***

"I have noticed how positively and seductively they can work on a woman's psyche until she is totally enamored ... Just the other evening I had a woman wanting me so terribly ..."

-RGB

***

“Hi Phil,,,, thanks for the quick response..........I understand now..... I love this stuff!! This is awesome..... You are Da Man!!!!!”

-Anonymous

***

"Women accept them because of their unobtrusive and romantic nature, without realizing the deep hidden commands that are taking place ..."

-Richard G. Butler PhD DD

***

"The best dating advice for men that I can give would be to get a copy of this book right away, get a woman on the phone and read her some of these poems. Then get ready to spend some very pleasant times together..."

-Phil G

***

"Women, in general, are very open to poetic language in the first place, so they are already conditioned to receive an undertone of erotic and sensual messages ..."

-Richard G. Butler PhD, DD

***

"Thank you very much! ... they are very good."

-Anonymous

***

"I might have been skeptical at first, had I not known from personal experience the powerful affects that NLP has on the listener."

-Richard G. Butler PhD DD

***

"I am absolutely convinced that this beautiful technique works, being a writer of love and sensual poetry anyway, and to use these techniques only firmly cements the intentions deeper into the woman's subconscious mind, that she doesn't realize what is happening, and it is happening nonetheless ..."

-Richard G. Butler PhD, DD

***

"When I read one of the poems to a woman, she is always pleased and charmed and thinks of me as a very romantic guy. When I read two of them, she definitely starts getting into it ... . I have never read three or more of these to a woman without ... a follow-up date."

-Ed B

***

"They are amazing, and so much fun to read as well, which is another factor that adds to the subliminal message ..."

Richard G. Butler PhD, DD

***

"... thank you very much for your wonderful work of poetry. I will certainly have a great time reading it, and sharing it with my lady friends ..."

-RGB

***

"I read a half dozen of these poems to a mixed audience of about forty people. By the time I finished, half of the women in the room had their eyes closed with dreamy looks on their faces and almost all of them were smiling. And the guys were looking back and forth from me to the women wondering what was going on ..."

-Stan B

***

"First of all I would like to thank you for your great newsletters. They are really inspiring me!"

-Thomas

***

"If one reads from the bards of old, we also see some very erotic imagery there ... not laced with as much hypnotic language as NLP ... erotic poems."

-Richard

***

"... where my experience comes from is from good people like you! I know you as phil, and a mentor. I just wanted to say: the results so far are incredible ..."

-Tucker C

***

"The only comment I have for you Phil is....when is the next book going to be available.......my girl told me to give you her opinion...so here it is..."

-Anonymous

***

"All The BEST to you as well Phil. The book is fantastic and look forward to you having a reading sometime on the net."

-Bill from NH

***

"I am very impressed by your work, although I haven't had a chance to use it yet."

-Tom K

***

"Just wanted to let you know that the poems seem to be helping me out! When I first met this girl we had strong feelings [but] the feelings began to trail off. After reading [the hypno poem] "right now" a couple times to her she is making an increase in effort just to hang out. I see the feelings grow everyday I see her. She told me today she had to admit she had a dream about me last night. Something about her and co workers were trapped and in danger at the Victoria Secret store and I was the one that came and saved her!"

-Dustin

***

"I read the [the hypno poem] "right now" poem to this girl. she asked if that was how I felt it threw me off. I said no because I didn't want it to be awkward... I quickly changed the subject then got to read it again. She loved all of it and wants a copy so gives me a reason to write it in her bday card."

-Anonymous

***

"They always immediately silenced the listener and I could hear audible Mmmmm sounds over the phone and noticed very relaxed and day dream like states in person-almost sonambulism"

-Anonymous

***

"I am certain that the one time I used a poem it had a very great effect."

-Anonymous

***

"hello Phil, its really amazing...the response was wow looking forward to seeing more your poems...thanks a million"

-notrik

***

"She moved all my clothes in the new house 3 weeks ago in her room and told her friends Andre is going to live with them again....

That day on the airport she stared at me for long periods with a smile on her face.

We kissed in front of all the people and she just looked so happy after that...I went through the gates and I board the plane after that.

Me myself feel also much relaxed...that poetry had a influence on myself...because now I see her through new eyes!!"

-Andre

***

"Phil, Just Beautiful! Absolutely Beautiful!!..."

-Bill

***

"Personally I liked the poems, my soon to be ex when I read them too her said she liked them but we are getting divorced anyway."

-Anonymous

***

“Gotta tell ya though, I read Sublimity to several females to see if it phased them (scientific study of course) and WOW!!! the response was very positive...”

-Anonymous

***

"Thank you for your help......I never thought you would help like this, normally after downloading stuff...you never can get in contact with the person again."

-A v d L

***

“Hi Phil,

First, I just wanted to say I'm a big fan of your work and really appreciate the follow-up poems and articles you've been sending.

I'm no stranger to Ericksonian style, but somehow reading your hypno-poems has really helped me put it all together! And now, I'm even starting to write my own hypno-poems for my wife and she loves them! Thanks so much for creating such a unique and amazing product. I will definitely be recommending it to friends.

Unfortunately, I recently suffered a total data loss due to a trojan attack on my PC and one of the first things I wanted to get back is my copy of Hypno-Poems along with the companion e-book...“

-Robert

***

“I have been reading these with great results. I found your website while looking for something related to Ross Jeffries. I really like the 'Seducer's Guide' because of the way you catagorize everything in the diagrams. It's a great comparison to Ross Jeffries patters in which I'm studying so hard and diligently. The poems are an easy way to overcome having to memorize the patterns (for now), and this has accelerated things for me. I love reading the poems !!!!”

-Anon

***

“Phil, I'm so glad I bought this from you. I love how you totally modeled this after SS. This is perfect thanks again !!!!”

-Tony

***

“I REALLY admire you and let me tell you that thanks to you my situation with women has greatly improved. I only use it in a way that makes them interested in me. After that I just go ahead and do things by myself. THANKS for your art. I hope one day we see more of it!! I think you deserve a lot more credit than what you get. The poems are beautiful. THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!“

-JJ in Puerto Rico

***

"...the poem [Sublimity] is great. Works like a charm"

-Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment