Thursday, July 23, 2009

What Women Are Saying


***
"What I think your poems do really well is address the issues of personal freedom, personal choice, responsibility for one's own happiness, and also feelings of safety and security. These are the two themes in your work that really spoke to me as a woman.
Erin
***
"when i read a couple of the poems to the first girl i tried it with she started to cry and she said it was so deep and passionate..."***
anonymous


"I LOVE the poems, they are heart felt and have wonderful NLP traits and triggers that ease the subconscious into a very relaxed and agreeable state. They are Masterful yet Beautiful and Seductive."
-Anonymous
***

"I have been meaning to email you to let you know what has been happening since you helped me with my last question, but i have been busy. After reading to him for 3 nights in a row, amazingly his behavior was "WOW" ... what a change!! this man has stopped giving me affection for almost a year, and suddenly he starts being the affectionate man i met. So, I stopped reading, and sure enough the attention stopped. Am i going crazy? "
-Sandra
***

"I used to think there is no point to buy new poems- we have tons of great classics, why should pay for the work by somebody unknown? Phil's work gave me the answer: because they bring you a new pleasure you never imagined! His wording is elegantly sensual, and breathtaking - echoing like instruments in an orchestra that stimulate your imagination endlessly ..."
-Kanae
***

"Thank you for these beautiful poems! I really feel the messages originate for your heart center and express the depth of such truths and beauty. You somehow summed up the deepest part of my emotions and feelings ... in ways that I myself had a hard time to verbalize. I read the poems and my heart is touched...thank you!"
-Shuntena
***

"would you mind keep on sending me more love poems. I thank you once again for the effort well done. lets keep in touch"
-Moluv
***

"It touched my heart ... I love poetry and I would read it all day, everyday. "
-Andi
***

"I used it on a friend and [it affected her so much] she cried."
-Anonymous
***

"It is really nice to know you Mr.Phillip ... i really liked what you sent to me .. thank you so much.. "
-Hannah
***

"I felt the poetry had a very seductive and luring quality to it."
-Anonymous
***

“Hi...Phil How are you?? Thanks for your love poems, your masterpieces are so fantastic. I will always waiting for your next love poem..."
-Ale
***

"I am Indonesian, I live in Jogjakarta but now i am in Lao for the job. Reading your poems can touch my soul deeply. You are so genius to fulfill your poems with soul and love, with your heart voices. Thanks again Phil, keep creating please..this world needs a guy like you. Cheers,"
-AE

No comments:

Post a Comment