Tuesday, July 13, 2010

[Hypnopoems] Speed Seduction Patterns

I received an email from a guy who said that he used my audios and videos to relax and get to sleep. Here is my response to my putting him to sleep:



No worries about the relaxation. After all, I am doing hypnosis. Just means you are a great hypnosis subject!



When you find yourself thinking that you have an issue to work on, health and fitness, love and romance, wealth and success, go to this website and get the cds most appropriate to your issue:


I have several of these and I use them to go to sleep at night or to take a 'nap'. The one on Procrastination is in my cd player right now and it has been very helpful to me.



Stay in touch…

Phil



Question:


To: Phil
Subject: Re: [Hypnopoems] Speed Seduction Patterns for adam

No comments:

Post a Comment