Tuesday, July 13, 2010

[Unfair Advantage] She admits doing it!

I put an article out on hubpages called "How to Cure a Sexless Marriage":


In it I took a controversial stand by saying that in an exclusive relationship, withholding sex from your partner is a form of physical abuse.

I expected to take some heat from women and therapists - for reasons why see the article...

To my surprise the first comment I got was from a woman who admitted that that was exactly what was going on when women withhold sex from their guy.

Here is part of her comment:

"... witholding sex from a man is a form of domination, it is done to break a man into acknowledging that you are the dominant one in the relationship..."

Read why a woman would do it and how you should handle it when she tries it on you!


Phil 


Phil Billitz

No comments:

Post a Comment